Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry (belated) Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to everybody! Sure... I'm about 4 days late... but I think I've had a pretty good excuse. I'm currently relaxing at my brother's house in the Clare Valley (SA), with my parents, aunty and uncle, nieces and nephews. We're drinking plenty of good wine and now eating lots and lots of Christmas leftovers! It's been Jett's first Christmas and although he's had a snotty nose (much colder here at night than home!) and doesn't quite grasp the concept yet, he's had lots of fun getting plenty of attention from his relatives, and playing with his cousins toys (and trust me, there are loads of them!).

I haven't really been able to access the internet much and probably won't until we get home on the 5th Jan. So I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everybody and look forward to reading what everybody's been up to over the festive season :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've popped over from Bec's blog. It's always nice to meet another stay at home mum who sews! Have a happy new year and look forward to reading your blog in 2009!

Paula Weston said...

Happy new year (see, you're not the tardiest with the wishes!)

Blog looks great Jade, and your sewing is very impressive.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Barossa. I love that region.

Look forward to seeing more of your creations in 2009.